When carrying out our activities we act in the capacity of a personal data controller and we perform activities on the collecting, processing and keeping personal data in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR) and the applicable national and European legislation.
In this section, we explain the method in which we collect and process personal data of data subjects in their capacity as end-users. The ways to contact us, should you need this, are also described.
In order to use the services on this Website including to get access to the platform for online orders of goods and the related services, our information system needs certain information about you through which you can be identified directly or indirectly.
1.The information which the User provides voluntarily:
a) In the cases where this is needed for a certain service on the Website, we can request that you provide us with the following personal data:
1) full name
2) valid e-mail address
3) telephone number
4) physical address of delivery
4) possible preferences or comments
5) additional data (user content and/or query);
b) it is possible that the indicated categories of personal data be requested also for an eventual query to us in relation to exercising your rights as described below.
2.The information which the Website collects from the User
In order to perform certain functionalities of our Website and the Services which you have access to through it, our information system collects information from your electronic device when carrying out standard activities for the normal function of WEB operations. Thus the following additional categories of personal data can also be collected, namely:
1) IP address
2) used browser
3) language preference settings
4) type of device used to open the Website
5) information on the operating system of your device
6) data on user behaviour and user characteristics.
We collect information on the source from which you have accessed the Website. In any case, we do not collect your publicly accessible information, including if the redirection to our Website comes from a social network.
When you visit the Website, our social networks profiles and/or when you use the functionalities and services available on the Website, including to create a user profile and to shop, certain personal data of yours can be collected and processed by installing small text files on your device, the so-called Cookies.
Your data can be used by us for traffic analysis, advertisement purposes, market research and profiling of user groups, system reports on the Website functioning and for recovering consumption information, to improve the functionality of the Website and its analysis, including, but without limiting to:
1) actions intended at creating and administering user profiles
2) actions intended at identifying and establishing the age stipulated by law for online shopping
3) direct marketing of products and services
4) evaluation of the advertisement efficiency
5) managing and administering activities for online shopping
6) analysis of the purchases history, preferences and behaviour
7) preventing fraud in relation to payments
8) managing queries.
You can learn more on the Cookies we use and on the General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website in our General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website and Cookies Policy.
3.Personal data of children. How do we treat this data?
The Services on the Website are not intended for persons under the age of 18 years. The Company does not aim or wish to collect personal data of children in relation to the Services provided through the Website.
If, however, the Company receives information on a minor person in relation to the Website Services, we will not process it and will erase it, except if we are obliged to process this data in another method, specifically established by a legal norm.
When carrying our activity we apply the following main principles:
1) the data is processed in a legally compliant way, in good faith and in full transparency;
2) the data is collected only for express, specifically indicated and legitimate purposes;
3) the processed data is limited to the necessary minimum in relation to the set goals;
4) the data is maintained up to date and not for a longer period than needed;
5) the processing is carried out in a way which guarantees an appropriate level of security, protection against unauthorized or illegal processing, loss, destruction or damage;
6) the access of third persons to the data is provided only for the purposes which are essential for performing the requested service;
7) maximum cooperation is provided for exercising the data subject rights.
In relation to the purposes indicated below, the Website collects information from its visitors, including end-users in their capacity as data subjects.
The personal information which is processed through the Website can be collected in the following ways, jointly and separately:
In accordance with the European legislation, we maintain adequate, necessary and proportional technical and organizational measures to protect the data of the users, including to prevent unauthorized access and/or incorrect use.
The protection of your personal data and information security are among our main priorities. We introduce and apply adequate technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data. Each work process is carried out while guaranteeing the security, reliability, privacy and availability of information. Our employees are familiar with the valid legislation and the external policies related to the protection and processing of personal data and observe the highest standards of ethics and privacy.
The Company uses business systems, procedures and information technologies which help protect adequately your personal data and provide its safety.
Only authorized personnel (including but without limiting to media, business development, web marketing, purchases, customer service departments) has access to the personal data in our information systems in accordance with the professional functions and tasks assigned.
When we keep the information, it is physically stored on servers, situated in data storage centers on the territory of Europe, with limited technical and physical access only by qualified and trained staff and while complying with the best practices on data protection.